SHRM HR News HR news and trends from The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- How to Purchase an Applicant Tracking Systemby Dave Zielinski on April 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
ATS technology has undergone considerable change, with providers introducing AI capabilities, automated workflow features and reporting […]
- Amazon Defeats Unionization Drive in Alabamaby Allen Smith, J.D. on April 9, 2021 at 4:00 am
Amazon defeated the unionization drive at its warehouse in Bessemer, Ala., according to a count on April 9. The president of the union that […]
- Preparing California Workers to Return to the Worksiteby Susan Kostal on April 9, 2021 at 4:00 am
With COVID-19 vaccines reaching more Californians, it's natural for employers that have been operating remotely to think about bringing […]
- Ask HR: Feeling Out of Step with Remote Teamby Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP on April 9, 2021 at 4:00 am
How can a new team member bond with colleagues while working remotely? And what are some tips for people searching for their first jobs in […]
- The First 100 Days: President Biden’s Employment-Based Immigration Agendaby Roy Maurer on April 8, 2021 at 8:00 am
President Joe Biden has “hit the ground running” as he directs changes to the U.S. immigration system in his first 100 days in office.